Saturday, November 19, 2016

Just moved out? Just got married? Then this is for you.

                        Starting out. 

  So you just got married or moved out, you are ready to tackle the world ? 
 I thought I was. I wish there was a few things I new before I wasted my time and money on things that could have been avoided .  There are many of you that already know these things but this is to those like me who didn't . 


Starting out I always ran to the nearest Wal-Mart for their advertised low prices and their convenience. 
Needless to say I shop at Wal-Mart only for very few items when necessary .  Starting out it was just my husband and I and my weekly grocery bill at Walmart came to $98- $140
I found you never do all your shopping at Wal-Mart unless you have tons of money and don't want the inconvenience of shopping several shops.  
I started shopping at Buy for less and Crest. I found incredible deals and ways to keep money in our pockets by the time we had two toddlers my grocery bill could be as low as $65 a week if I needed while keeping good nutritional meals not to say we didn't have good'ol  pb and j for lunch and few times. But  my all time favorite store that literally helped keep food on the table for our family when I was counting out change to pay the bill was Aldi, Of course all thanks to God for always providing for us and giving me wisdom and helping me find better ways to live. 
I know that there are a lot of states and towns that have not been blessed with Aldi but if you do have one my advice is "Use it!" they have incredible deals and you will find ways to eat so much healthier! I don't believe I ever left the store feeling like I had just been taken advantage of  like I do everytime I leave Wal-Mart . 
If anything I feel a little guilty feeling like I just took advantage of them!
If you are starting out I strongly recommend a menu. if you make your self a weekly menu then when you shop you will know exactly what ingredients you will need and save tons of money on food that would go unused and to waste.. I am so ashamed to think of all the food that went to waste our first years starting out. only buy what you can use. unless it is canned goods or foods that have a long shelf life. and even then make sure that you use them before they expire. no sense in throwing money in the trash and when you throw away food that is exactly what you are doing .  💰👉🗑

 Good luck and I will be posting more tips on how to save time and money in life. if you have any of your own please let us know by commenting .  

No comments:

Post a Comment